- Yesterday was the first day of school
- my niece was over for the weekend
- I had to braid my daughter’s hair (this is an entire day’s job)
- cook and clean (I’m still not done)
- and any thing else that popped up!
I think it just may start slowing down – at least I know I’ll get a little reprieve at least by this weekend – I can’t wait. I deserve a little break at least.
Well I did visit the farmer’s market, but I didn’t see all the arts, crafts, honey, seeds and wide variety of other products available from local vendors.
I did find a quaint little farmer’s market with a wide variety of exotic fruits and veggies for the low-low as well as some regular staples.
What I didn’t realize until later was I went to the wrong farmer’s market!
Although I didn’t end up where I wanted to, it’s still a plus for me because I now have 2 farmer’s market’s to frequent on Saturdays!
So this coming Saturday when it’s time to stock up on more produce and other things, I will definitely be at the right farmer’s market.